Friday, August 15, 2014

Classroom Sneak Peak

The countdown to the school year has begun.  It has been a busy week!  I have spent a great deal of time in my classroom- working as fast as I can to get it done.  And it is definitely getting closer, but not enough for a big reveal.  I do not think you would want to see it quite yet anyways.  My floor is covered with border, bulletin paper, and random scraps. ;)

However, there is one area I have almost completed: my library!  I always try to make my library the focal point of the room, so I spend quite a bit of time there.  You might notice that my bookshelf looks a little bare.  I wasn't left books for a classroom library; therefore, it is going to be my first priority to buy more books once the room is done.  Hopefully, then, I will be able to put up some labels and better organize the shelves!

Ta da!  Here it is!


My room doesn't have a window this year, but I just COULD NOT let my cute curtains go to waste so I tried to "recreate" outside through a handmade window.  It is very cartoon like, but I think it works.  I am still going to add flowers and cover the brown wood door with paper.

Check back again next week for more reveal pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment